Linksys EA8300 Setup, Features and Installation
Linksys comes with another amazing quality router that can deliver high-speed wifi connectivity all over your place. Linksys EA8300 is Max-Stream AC2200 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Router. This is an ideal router option for several connected devices and busy families. This Linksys router can offer plentiful bandwidth for concurrent 4K and HD video streaming without pause. Linksys EA8300 has three devoted bands which help in minimizing buffering and lag even if numbers of devices are connected. This is a great router for all those who want to enhance Wi-Fi signal in their home network. Let’s check out some of its main features for a better understanding of the product.
Linksys EA8300 Key Features
- Now enjoy the double performance of dual-band router by Tri-band Technology.
- With Tri-Band Technology stream as many 4K videos and online games, you can stream online without lag.
- Home network with extensive bandwidth demand can use and experience fast data transfers by Wi-Fi router’s mutual 2.2Gbps speed.
- Linksys EA8300 can cater high bandwidth to your high bandwidth consuming devices e.g. HD streaming media players and 4K TVs.
- MU-MIMO technology sends Wi-Fi to several devices at the same time and at same the speed.
- Your device will get faster wifi connectivity like they having their own dedicated router.
Auto Firmware Upgrade
- Your Linksys EA8300 comes with Auto Firmware Upgrade option.
- The router is programmed in this way that software update gets to carry on automatically to the router.
- The software brings the latest security and other features to your home network.
- Linksys EA8300 router gets better over the time by default.
Four External Adjustable Antennas
- Linksys EA8300 has four external adjustable antennas to provide maximum wifi coverage into the home network.
- Your home network not only gets overall coverage but also receives enough wi-fi signals.
- Better the coverage faster the internet speed where you move in the home network.
- Your Linksys EA8300 has Linksys App which assists in managing home network remotely over the internet.
- Activate Guest access and generate a separate encrypted Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests. Give access to your home network to your guest without compromising network details.
- Linksys app also gives you the freedom to use Alexa Support, get access to the range of useful voice commands.
Manual Up-gradation of Linksys EA8300 Router’s Firmware
- Start with downloading the most recent firmware of your Linksys router and save the file on your computer.
- Just in case, the downloaded file is in zip format, don’t forget to unzip the file before Router’s Firmware upgrade.
- Downloaded file name entirely depends upon the firmware file of your device.
- Next, get access to Linksys cloud account.
- Hereafter, click on the Connectivity Option.
- Visit the Firmware Update section and then click on the Choose file button.
- Now, pick the download file and click open.
Troubleshooting Tips for Linksys Router
Issue: – I have dedicated Wi-Fi names for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band still my dual-band wireless devices can’t see the 5 GHz band. What should I do?
Solution: – You might choose DFS channel on your router. Or your wireless devices can’t detect the 5 GHz Wi-Fi names because devices don’t support DFS channels. Contact the manufacturer or verify if your devices support DFS channels or not? Or try to change the channel on the 5 GHz. For more information contact our team on the toll-free number.